Saturday, May 22, 2010

'Thank You for the cross Lord, Thank You for the price You paid....bearing all my sin and shame, in love You came and gave amazing grace. Thank You for this love Lord, thank You for the nail pierced-hands, washed me in Your cleansing flow now all I know....Your forgivness and embrace.'

Worthy is The Lamb. Thank You Lord for sending Your Precious One for me. The more I think back to how I never knew you as a child, the more I can fully see Your Power in the calling on my life. I am so grateful for that. I am daily in awe at the evidence of You working in my life from the very beginning. Today is one of those days when my heart aches for not having grown up in a household that spoke your name in love instead of in vain. I know that there is nothing I can do about that, but I just love You so much that it stings to think that I spent 25 years not knowing You. It is this thought that keeps me searching for you daily and energizes me to make sure I do all I can so that my children know You. Thank You for them Lord. Thank You that among all of the names I can be called, frined, wife, daughter, sister, aunt Jen....that mother is one too. I have dreamed my whole life of nurturing babies and even though my babies are not babies any more....thank You for making their hearts sensetive enough to still allow me to baby them from time to time. Thank You for the opportunity that You are providing for me and Steve to bring another little one into our family.

While there are those who have broken my trust and broken my heart, It only makes me long for You more. I am asking Lord for You to bless those who curse me. Please Lord give me the wisdom and desire to shine even brighter in order for them to see You in me. Also Lord help me to know when to keep myself from harm emotionally by the lies and deciet of those who dont know the errors of their ways. Protect our family Lord, from the evil intent of this world.

I love You Lord.

In Jesus Name~ Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment